Sunday 22nd January
A quarterly breakfast club with extra added benefits ;) Its purpose is to support our members throughout the year to build body trust in and out of the gym.
We will spend time together in our new New Lambton studio helping you connect with your body & our scs gang to help you figure out what self care means for you & how you'd like to get stronger on your terms!
Your ticket includes breakfast and coffee!
What will it cover?
- Progressive overload - how we use weights to get stronger (and how the heck that works!)
- Rate of perceived Exertion (how to find your personal edge when lifting!)
- Understanding the main movement groups (push, pull, hinge, squat, core, carry)
- Progressions and regressions of the main lifts we use in class- so you know how to modify in class.
- Learn the 12 most common fears + roadblocks people have around movement (so you know you're not alone!) + find practical solutions that make you feel safe AND actually support you moving forward.
- Learn how to use our "Move for your mind" app & how our coaches can support you in the app (yep! you can message us!)
- Create your own movement plan in our SCS workbook- then take home what you've learnt so you can get strong whenever you like!
Tickets are $25 for members + a bring friend for free (just email us to let us know they're coming)
Tickets for non-members are $30
Ticket includes 2 hour workshop, workbook, plus breakfast and coffee!
Purchase via The Self Care Sisterhood App within the "COURSES" tab or via the link below!